Sunday, April 12, 2009

Not Dedicated ...

So a couple of months ago I decided to join the blog world, and thought that it would be great fun, but now as I sit here looking at the blinking courser, I realize I am a terrible blogger. There have been many changes in my life since the last post, and I have not been dedicated enough to share the many changes. So, here and now I will try to renew my vows with my blog and pledge to try to be more loyal.

With that said .... Stephen Turner Hobson arrived on March 17, 2009 at 5:54 p.m. weighing in at 6 lbs 12 oz and 19 3/4 inches long. He has brought many sleepless nights and many, many blessings into our lives. As Denny and I try to figure out this crazy world of parenting, we are having the time of our lives! Hopefully, with my renewed vows, I will become better at sharing how Stephen continues to change our lives. :)

- Happy Blogging!!

1 comment: